Friday, September 28, 2012

50 days of rare....post 1

This will be short and sweet. Flew into Winnipeg eyesterday morning for 2 days of work. Right now I'm in Rainy River until noon Sunday, when I gotta drive back to Winnipeg and fly home. Haven't really been able to contribute towards anything good yet, but thought I'd throw my ebird sightings your way....

Day 1 - Morris, Manitoba

Day 2 - Morris, Manitoba

So I'm hoping for something pretty cool! Harris's Sparrow will hopefully be easy, and who know's maybe a Western Grebe or Swainson's Hawk will show up for me!

I'll keep you posted!


1 comment:

  1. The question is not how hopefully be easy Harris's Sparrow will be, it should be Who will be more common Harris, white crowns or white throats.

    The area north of EMO is a nice under birded and interesting spot to visit if you have time.
    I look forward to your next blog about the Smith's Longspurs you found.

    ReplyDelete